Perfect for the beauty lover and newbie alike. Essential for travel or a quick effortless look. Face and Eye Palettes and Sets offer everything you need in one convenient place. Here are a selection of Holiday 2014 Face and Eye Palettes and Sets that offer everything from incredible value to holiday glamour.
[show_ms_widget id=”8978617″ image_id=”9352757″ width=”1050″ height=”2255″]
- Giorgio Armani Orient Excess Palette ($98 CAD/$100 US) – The exquisite presentation of this face and eye palette makes it a great gift giving option. It includes a translucent winter white face powder and there animal fur inspired luxe eyeshadows in a midnight blue velvet pouch. The powder formulas in this palette are amazing and shades and finishes incredibly beautiful. Check out my Orient Excess Palette review.
- Laura Mercier Into the Wild Book Collection ($150 CAD/$335 value) Three separate look palettes featuring a mix of combinations of eyeshadows, liners, blushes, and highlighters in jungle themed print palettes with a cute little box to store them in.
- Yves Saint Laurent Wildly Gold Complete Make-up Palette ($100 CAD) This all in one look palette includes 4 shimmering eyeshadows, two sheer pink lip colours, and a pink blush in a beautiful leopard print case that easily fits in any handbag.
- Tarte Bon Voyage Collector’s Set and Travel Bag ($71 CAD/$508 value) While the cheek and lip products in this set are separate from the impressive eyeshadow palette in this set the Tarte’s Bon Voyage Collector’s Set and Travel Bag includes everything you need and features a whimsical, feminine design inspired by vintage Parisian glamour. The exclusive travel bag has a structured design and top handle to create the look of luggage, and the soft and dreamy patterns woven throughout the entire collector’s set is meant to reflect the sweet dream of romantic jet setting—Parisian style. I absolutely love the gold, turquoise, and purple colour palette. It includes handpicked bestsellers for the eyes, lips, cheeks, and complexion and includes natural-looking shades that flatter all skintones.
- Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette for Eyes and Cheeks ($70 CAD) A luminous bronzer surrounded by 8 of Laura Mercier’s top eyeshadow makes this palette a sure hit for the beauty lover on your list.
- bareMinerals The Magic Act ($49 CAD/$130 value) bareMinerals READY eyeshadows, blush, and luminizer in neutral shades to flatter anyone on your list. The beautiful formulas and incredibly compact design of this all in one palette makes it a holiday standout.
- bareMinerals Main Attraction ($68 CAD/$144 value) Eyeshadows, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipstick and more. This set really does do it all.
- Avon Makeup Studio Palette ($29.99 CAD) 24 eyeshadows, 12 Lip Glosses, 2 Blushes, and 2 Bronzers all in one sleek black and silver palette for under $30. What more could you need?
- Too Faced Everything Nice Set ($68 CAD/$545 value) This sleek palette includes everything you need to create looks for everything from everyday to holiday glam. It includes a deluxe-size Better Than Sex Mascara and 20 eyeshadows with great pigmentation and exclusive new shades. There are also two blushes, including Papa Don’t Peach, and two bronzers, featuring the antioxidant-rich and yummy smelling Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. There are also three little gold glitter, Cruelty-Free Teddy Bear Hair brushes that give you the option of making this palette even more travel friendly. The hot pink glitter zip bag with golden bobble zipper accent makes can be used as a makeup bag or cute party clutch. There is also a step-by-step, how-to glamour guide with three beauty looks hidden behind the brushes to give you some inspiration.
- Guerlain Palette Petrouchka ($108 CAD) I forgot to include this in my collage! I will make sure I get a review up of this beauty for you stat. This dual level palette features 5 stunning warm neutral eyeshadows and four blush shades in the most luxurious and beautiful packaging. This gift definitely offers that wow factor.
Stay tuned for full reviews for more of the products on this list. I will update this list as well with links to the reviews as they go up.
Have you picked up any of these yet for someone on your list? Or better yet, for yourself?