GOSH Cosmetics has come out with a ton of great new core products this fall. I thought I would share a Matte Smokey Look for Fall created using the new launches.
The new launches include:
- Lash Sculpting Fibre Mascara in Black ($17 CAD)
- Brow Sculpting Fibre Gel in Nutmeg and Chestnut ($17 CAD)
- Giant Pro Liner in Blacker Than Black ($16 CAD)
- Rebel Eyes Long Wear Volume Mascara in Black ($17)
- Eyebrow Pencil in Mahogany ($16 CAD)
- Velvet Touch Matt Lipstick in Matt Rose, Matt Nougat, Matt Cinnamon, Matt Cranberry ($14 CAD)
- Velvet Touch Lip Liner in Nougat and Raisin ($10 CAD)
- Lumi Drops in Vanilla, Peach, and Bronze ($17 CAD)
- Primer Plus Skin Perfector ($25 CAD)
- Contour n’ Strobe Kit in Light and Medium ($32 CAD)
- #FOUNDATIONDROPS in 002 Ivory, 004 Natural, 006 Tawny, 008 Honey, 010 Tan ($26 CAD)
- 9 Shades to Be Cool in Copenhagen Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($20 CAD)
- Forever Matt Eye Shadow Stick in Nougat, Twisted Brown, Dark Brown, Dark Grey ($14 CAD)
- Overnight Primer Oil Essence ($22 CAD)
For this look I used the following products:
- Primer Plus Skin Perfector to prime the skin.
- #FOUNDATIONDROPS in 002 Ivory
- Forever Matt Eye Shadow Stick in Nougat as an eye primer
- 9 Shades to Be Cool in Copenhagen Eyeshadow Palette
- Giant Pro Liner
- Rebel Eyes Long Wear Volume Mascara
- Lumi Drops in Peach to highlight the cheeks, and in Vanilla to highlight the nose and cupid’s bow
- Contour N’ Strobe Kit for bronzer and blush
- Velvet Touch Matt Lipstick in Matt Nougat
I’m pretty happy with how this look turned out. It’s quite dramatic but I feel the all matte finish on the eyes makes it a little more wearable. My favourite products from these new releases are the Lumi Drops and the #FOUNDATIONDROPS. The foundation isn’t the thin liquid texture I was expecting from the name and the dropper packaging. It is actually a thicker almost lumpy texture. I never expected to fall in love with a drugstore foundation but I have. It has great coverage and a natural looking finish. The Lumi Drops work beautifully with it. I applied both with a damp BeautyBlender sponge. I was really impressed with the matte eyeshadow palette as well. They blended beautifully but I found myself yearning for more mid-toned shades. The shades seemed to either be quite light or quite dark with nothing in between. The lipsticks are lovely as well. Not really a matte finish but rather a softly glossy natural sheen with a comfortable feel on the lips.
If you are looking for great quality products at the drugstore you can’t go wrong with GOSH Cosmetics. You can find them in Canada exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart.