Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blushes are a surprise love for me. Estee Lauder is a brand I generally don’t pay much attention to. I’m not really attracted to the packaging and I’ve always considered them a more “mature” brand. I decided to try their doublewear concealer after hearing rave reviews and after getting it home realized the lightest shade was far too dark. I returned it to the counter only to discover they only accepted exchanges. I looked around in a panic trying to find something to exchange it for as I was in a hurry and didn’t even know where to start. That is how Radiant Peach ended up coming home with me. It was a fairly new release at the time I believe, and my eye was instantly drawn to it. It is a beautiful, glowy peach shade with a very fine golden shimmer. It has a sheer finish that is impossible to over do.
From the Estee Lauder website:
Feather-light powder blush sweeps on silky sheer, builds to full color.
A Fresh Way to Blush
- Easily goes from barely blushing to full intensity, just like your natural cheek color.
- Highlights and defines your face with a bloom of fresh color.
- Never looks heavy or streaky.
- Natural-looking shades give cheeks a soft, healthy glow.
- Buildable, extended-wear color stays true.
Make great color your signature.
Heavier swatch on left. Blended on right.