Meet one of my favourite new summer nail collections. The Essie Summer 2015 Collection. These summer sun inspired shades are cheerful with a soft sophistication that I love. The blues are some of the most stunning blues I have ever seen.
The six shades in the collection are:
- Private Weekend – sparkling crisp white. This is an opaque bright white with very subtle fleck glitter that isn’t really visible on the nail except in bright sunlight.
- Chillato – frozen cream pistachio. This is one of my favourites in the collection. I love the pale yet bright pistachio shade. I had a tiny bit of streakiness after two coats but I had skipped a base coat. I think with a base coat opacity in two coats will not be an issue.
- Peach Side Babe – sun-rip peach. Such a gorgeous coral peach. Perfect for summer.
- Sunset Sneaks – bright cushy crimson. This bright pinked crimson has a vibrancy that makes it’s beauty impossible to ignore.
- Saltwater Happy – sugar-sweet atlantic blue. I am obsessed with this colour. It’s soft blue perfection.
- Pret-a-Surfer – immersive marine blue. Another stunning blue.
I am absolutely loving this entire collection. The formula on all shades was excellent and the colour palette is just breathtaking. This will certainly be a collection I will find myself turning to again and again this season.
The Essie Summer 2015 Collection will be available in drugstores, salons, and beauty destinations across Canada in June 2015.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.