The essie Cashmere Matte 2015 Collection embraces the beauty and elegance of the best cashmeres with a collection of 6 new nail polishes in a satin-matte finish. The shades have a gorgeous micro-iridescent finish with the exception of Wrap Me Up and All Eyes on Nude which are strictly satin-matte.
Wrap your nails in cashmere with the essie Cashmere Matte Collection. The shades are:
- Comfy In Cashmere – mauve with deep velvet undertones
- Just Stitched – warm pearly-plush pink
- Wrap me Up – whisper soft pink (The pink is barely detectable. Comes across as ivory.)
- All Eyes on Nude – camel-hued neutral tone
- Coat Couture – sultry greige beneath deep purple shimmer
- Spun in Luxe – sophisticated matte blue-black
I have to apologize, again, about the terrible condition my nails and cuticles are in. I’m trying to fix them up. I swear!
I really love the effect of the essie Cashmere Matte polishes. Especially those with the iridescence. They apply well as long as you don’t dawdle too much because, like most mattes, they dry much quicker than a traditional polish. Since my nails are in pretty rough shape the matte finish highlights imperfections so I will likely be cheating and applying a top coat to these for now. I love that polishes like this give us that versatility though. We can go for the satin matte effect or apply a glossy top coat to really bring out the iridescent shimmer.
Are you excited about the collection? It will be available this month, January 2015.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.