The Elizabeth Arden Tropical Escape Summer 2017 Collection has everything you need to give your skin that sun-kissed look.
The Elizabeth Arden FourEver Bronze Bronzing Powder ($45 CAD) is such a great all in one face compact. The palette includes four shades. A highlighter, blush, contour, and bronzer. You can use each of them individually, or swirl them all together for a beautiful sunny glow. The four shades are a good enough size to get in there with a medium sized face brush. When I tested this out I used the highlighter shade as my highlight, the blush shade as my blush, and the contour and bronzer shade together for a bronzer shade more suited to my fair skin. I was really pleased with the results. It’s a lovely product and so travel friendly! The satiny bronze packaging is really beautiful as well.
The Elizabeth Arden Sheer Kiss Lip Oil ($25 CAD) is a very uniquely packaged and fun lip product. These adorable little squeeze bottles contain a tinted lip oil that gives lips a subtle hint of colour and glossy shine in a non-greasy hydrating lip treatment oil. They have a nice amount of pigment making them the perfect substitute for a lipgloss. The formula includes:
- Coconut Oil – packed with lauric acid for soothing and hydrating benefits.
- Avocado Oil – rich in moisturizing and conditioning anti-oxidant Vitamin E.
- Tsubaki Oil – boosts natural collagen to plump and smooth.
- Meadowfoam Oil – balances lips natural oils.
- Splianthes Acmella Flower Extract – supports natural collagen for plumper, fuller lips.
The Elizabeth Arden Dare to Bare Body Bronzing Oil ($45 CAD) is a stunning and decadent body oil. The vanilla and coconut scent is delicious and the shimmering bronze warmth it gives your skin is so beautiful. The formula features:
- Sunflower Seed Oil – rich in Linoleic Acid to maintain skin’s moisture barrier.
- Jojoba Oil & Macadamia Oil – to hydrate and soften.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil – balances skin’s oil levels.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil – contains Omega 5, a soothing and protecting fatty acid.
- Vitamin E – a nourishing and moisturizing antioxidant.
Also shown are some items from the Elizabeth Arden Eyes Wide Open Color Collection.
The Elizabeth Arden Lasting Impression Mascara ($32 CAD) includes Elizabeth Arden’s Ceramide technology, along with avocado and olive oils, panthenol, equisetum, and vitamin c to care for and thicken your lashes while giving you dark, glossy length and definition. It’s available in Lasting Black and Lasting Brown.
The Elizabeth Arden Statement Brow ($32 CAD) is a tinted brow gel that not only grooms, fills, and defines brows but also conditions them as well.
Have you been eying anything from the Elizabeth Arden summer launches?