I thought you might like to see the Dior Holiday Eyeshadow palettes in action. Here is a look featuring the Blazing Gold Palette. I love doing a smokey eye with the chestnut shade all on the inner and outer corners up into the crease and blended to connect. Then I add the red on the centre of the lid. The sparkling charcoal makes a gorgeous liner and intensifies the outer corner. The peachy gold centre shade highlights the inner corner with a touch of gold (which I forgot to add until after I took pics Doh!). With such an intense eye look I opted to use the sheer pink Tribale Dior Addict lipstick on the lips rather than one of the more pigmented Diorific Matte holiday lipsticks.
- Foundation: I can’t remember!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Eternal Light
- Dior 5 Couleurs State of Gold Eyeshadow Palette in 886 Blazing Gold
- Dior Diorshow Mascara Black
- Hourglass 1.5mm Mechanical Gel Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Brow Beater and Brow Tamer in Taupe
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.