1) DermOrganic Firm Hold Volume Foam ($15 US/150 ml) – I am on my 3rd bottle of this stuff. Considering I rarely repurchase items considering the influx of new stuff I always have to test you can imagine just how much I love this stuff. It is perfect for curly hair.
2) bkr 500ml Glass Bottle + Silicone Sleeve ($30 US) – I am so in love with this reusable glass water bottle. Glass bottles have always made me feel uncomfortable because I always worry they can break. The silicone sleeves on the bkr bottles make the bottles so comfortable to hold and resistant to breaking. The 1″ opening is the perfect size. They are super cute and come in a huge assortment of colours. I just love everything about these. They also have amazing customer service and replacement policy if you break one. I dropped mine getting out of the car and got a chip in the bottom and they replaced it for me for free. I just had to pay shipping.
3) simple Skincare – Soothing Facial Toner, Cleansing Facial Wipes, and Smoothing Facial Scrub – The simple skincare line is all about being kind to your skin. These products are perfect for my sensitive skin. Canadians you can save $3 off Simple products by going to http://bit.ly/1mPM1K1 for your #BeKind printable coupon!
4) Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula With Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil for Face ($9.99 30ml) – This age defying multi purpose skin perfecting oil contain pure cocoa butter for extreme moisturization as well as Cetesomate-E Complex to help improve skin penetration of the formula. It is enriched with ten essential nourishing oils – Sweet Almond Oil, Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil, Macadamia Nut Oi, Apricot Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Camelia Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rosehip Oil, and Argan Oil. It is a dry oil non-greasy formula for a residue free experience. There is also added Vitamin C and Retinol for improved anti-aging action. There is also a Body Oil ($12.99 US/150 ml) version with a convenient pump applicator. These are excellent quality, high performance oils for a fantastic price.
5) Live Clean Age Resist Hair Care Line – I am in love with this new hair care line from Live Clean. It gives you the silkiest, shiniest hair without the buildup associated with silicones thanks to their natural alternative to silicone. I wish I had discovered this prior to cutting my hair off because I think I could have finally sported wavy hair without it looking like a frizzy mess! The line is both silicone and sulphate free which is a must for my fine, damaged, colour treated hair. Age Resist’s Thick-Bond Protein™ optimizes penetration of moisture into the hair’s cortex, conditioning hair from the inside out. The continuous protective film-forming properties of this protein fill in damaged gaps, shield and attach to the hair shaft, building volume. 96-99 per cent plant derived. Paraben, Phthalate and Phosphate free. SLS/Sulfate and petroleum free; DEA free
- Age Resist Shampoo ($8.99 CAD):Gently cleanses without stripping, infusing hair with certified organic Rosehip Oil and Pomegranate, Gogi and Blueberry extracts. Moisturizes with Avocado Oil, thickens, adds fullness and improves texture with Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Thick-bond Protein™). SLS free. Formulated for daily use.
- Age Resist Conditioner ($8.99 CAD): Restores hydration with the botanical silicone free alternative of Avocado and Rosehip Oils. Enriched with Anti-Oxi Fruit Blend™. Thickens, enriches and protects with Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Thick-bond Protein™). Wonderfully lightweight. Formulated for daily use.
- Age Resist Multi 10 in 1 Treatment ($8.99 CAD):Powerful multi-purpose, leave-in beauty balm penetrates hair with rich Avocado Oil and the abundant omegas and vitamins of natural Rosehip Oil moisturize, protect, repair, soften, increase sheen, strengthen, smooth, tame fly-aways, shield against UV rays and increase manageability. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Anti-Oxi Fruit Blend™ treat damaged and frail hair ends. Formulated for daily use.
- Age Resist Miracle Nutrition Oil ($11.99 CAD): Emergency rescue dual layer oil to be used as a pre-shampoo treatment. Combines oils and utilizes Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, attaching to the hair shaft, increasing sheen, lustre and density of each hair strand causing hair to appear thicker and fuller. Jojoba Oil smoothes unruly hair, imparting shine and manageability. Rosehip and Avocado Oil act as a natural alternative to silicone. Formulated for use as a pre-shampoo treatment as often as needed.
6) EcoTools Pure Complexion Sensitive Skin Facial Sponge ($11.99 CAD) and 7)Skin Perfecting Brush ($9.99 CAD) – this new vegetable fibre sponge cleanses with 100% natural ingredients and is fragrance-free and colorant free (not to mention really cool looking and feeling). I love EcoTools brushes and this new angled brush that is designed for use with BB/CC Creams works great for applying any foundation and the shape makes it easy to access hard to reach areas of the face.
8) Tom’s of Maine Toothpastes – Since my kids end up swallowing more of their toothpaste than they manage to spit out I love these fun tasting, fluoride-free, natural and gentle cleansing alternatives. They even have a whitening version for us coffee and wine drinking grown ups.
9) Tom’s of Maine Natural Aluminum-free Deodorants – My hubs isn’t much of a sweater so these great smelling natural deodorants are great for him. I try to wear natural deodorants around the house but I still don’t feel comfortable going out without antiperspirant most days.
10) The Body Shop Hand Creams – The Body Shop has one of the best selections of hand creams that truly excel. You’re sure to find at least one you adore.
Shop the post:
Some of the products featured were provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.