This week the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday members are sharing our top 10 concealers. To me an important part of concealing is correcting so here are my Top 10 Concealers and Correctors that I use in both my personal and professional life.
I have categorized this somewhat for organization but these are all multi use products and you need not limit them to the grouping I’ve assigned them. I certainly don’t!
When you want high coverage that won’t budge a concealer like this is essential. This is the most used concealer in my professional kit.
- Make Up For Ever Full Cover ($32 US/$37 CAD)
Under Eye Concealers
Not all concealers can cut it under the eyes. You want to choose a concealer that has brightening effect to wake up your eyes as well as one that has a light yet hydrating consistency that won’t cake up and settle in fine lines while still offering adequate coverage.
- Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer ($29 US/$35 CAD)
- Clarins Instant Concealer
- Benefit FakeUp Concealer ($24 US/$29 CAD)
The most famous concealer in this category is the YSL Touche Eclat. It’s a cult favourite and comes in many brightening shade. While the Touche Eclat doesn’t offer that much coverage there are many more highlighting concealer pens on the market that offer the illumination with additional coverage.
Correcter and Concealer Palettes
These products feature not only concealing properties but also correctors for cancelling out the unwanted discolouration that we are trying to conceal. Shades such as peach to counteract blueness under the eyes, yellow to counteract purple, green to eliminate redness, pink to neutralize grey and brown, lavender to add radiance and combat dullness, and orange to counteract ashiness in dark skin tones.
- Lise Watier Portfolio Professional Correctors($31 CAD)
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer ($39 CAD for Duo)
- Graftobian Corrector Palette ($26.99 US)
- Make Up For Ever 5 Camoflauge Cream Palette in No 4 for Dark Skintones ($38 US/$45 CAD)
Shop the post: