It’s Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday time again and this week we are choosing our 10 favourite products to give you that bronzed glow. Being the perilously pale gal that I am, most self tanners and bronzing products don’t work well for me so I have selected ten bronze themed makeup products I frequently reach for when going for that more sun kissed bronzy look.
I tried to only select items in my collection that are still available with the exception on one favourite. In no particular order:
- Chanel Glossimer in Unity
- Le Metier de Beaute True Color Eye Shadow in Spicy
- Le Metier de Beaute True Color Eye Shadow in Nutmeg
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes in 10L
- Deborah Lippmann Superstar
- Lise Watier Illuminating Bronzing Gel
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Benefit Cosmetics Dallas
- Edward Bess Daydream Bronzer
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel in Bronze Rose from Summer 2011. My most perfect bronzer yet. So sad it was LE.
- Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss in Golden Shell
What are your top bronze glow picks?
More Beauty Blogger Top 10 Get Your Glow On picks!