I wanted to share a look with you today featuring some new, as well as existing, products from Pür Cosmetics. This complete look was done with only the products listed below with the addition of a bit of concealer under my eyes.
This look includes:
- Pür Eye Polish Eye Base and Top Coat in Satin ($26 US/$32 CAD) – This unique product has a very wet formula in tub that dispenses the product via a mesh cover. It can be used as an eyeshadow base or alone for a beautiful metallic finish. I used it in this look on my lid and inner corner and the effect is stunning. It comes with a silicone paddle applicator.
- Pür Epic Illusion Palette ($28 US/$32 CAD) – This limited edition palette includes 6 shades to contour, highlight, blush, and bronze your complexion. These powders are very creamy and easy to blend. Shown in this look are Fabile and Bluff on the cheeks and Legendary, Fable, and Fiction on the eyes. The six shades are:
- Pür 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation with Skincare Ingredients and SPF 15 in Porcelain ($28 US/$32 CAD) – I don’t usually care for powder foundations since I have dry skin but I absolutely loved how my skin looked with this!
- Pür Chisel Makeup Brush ($23 US/$26 CAD) – a dense and compact brush for contouring.
- Pür Volume Vixen Mascara with Keratin ($21 US/$23 CAD) – This is a great everyday mascara. It builds lash volume naturally without clumping and offers good separation.
- Pür Double Ego Eyeliner in Black ($21 US/$23 CAD) – This is so handy! A twist up standard eyeliner on one end and a felt tip liquid liner on the other. I used the standard liner in this look. It’s available in 8 shades!
- Pür Lip Lure Hydrating Lip Lacquer in Merlot ($22 US/$26 CAD) – I am so in love with this lip formula! It somehow made my lips look so much fuller and, even though they are dry at the moment from being sick, they look and feel hydrated and healthy with this lacquer. I didn’t even need a lip liner. It also lasts a very long time too. It was like some kind of magic. It kept transferring to my coffee cup yet it still looked perfect on my lips. I am going to have to check out more shades!
Please excuse the crazy hair. It wasn’t dry yet and I had yet to style it!
What are your favorite Pür Cosmetics products?
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.