This week the Beauty Blogger Top Ten team is sharing our Favourite Mascara releases of 2015 so far. Mascara formulas and brushes just keep getting better and better. There have been many great releases from both the drugstore and the mid-high end counters. Here are some that have stood out to me so far. In no particular order:
- Dior Diorshow Mascara ($32 CAD) received a reformulation and package revamp for 2015. The bushy brush gives me the full, feathery, voluminous lashes I love and the brown and purple shades have become some of my favourite new mascaras.
- NARS Audacious Mascara ($34 CAD) has an amazing brush does such a great job of capturing every lash and keeping them separated for a clump free finish thanks to the really long lengthening hooks. It offers amazing length and definition.
- RIMMEL Wonder’Lash Lift Me Up Mascara ($8.49 CAD) has vitamins and cucumber extract to nourish lashes and has a lovely awakening light, fresh scent. I do still need a lash curler to get the necessary lift and curl but the formula does a beautiful job of opening eyes with natural, soft, clump-free volume.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Stretch Lengthening & Defining Mascara ($28 CAD) does a great job of capturing every lash giving fabulous separation and length. A great mascara for everyday for a natural look.
- Benefit Roller Lash ($29 CAD) completely blew me away. I have very straight lashes and, with no lash curler, this mascara curled my lashes in a way I never imagined possible. So impressive!
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara in Colour ($31 CAD) 2015 brought 2 new shades of the iconic They’re Real! mascara. Now you can get the beautiful separation and volume this mascara offers in brown and blue as well as the original black.
- Lise Watier DRAMATIQUE INTENSE 3D Volume Mascara ($24 CAD) I may be a little sneaky including this mascara. It may not be new for 2015, but they have released limited edition packaging with their Fall 2015 EYEvolution collection. This is one of my favourite mascaras. It offers amazing volume and length and actually offers enough curl that I can be lazy and skip curling my lashes when I use it.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara ($ CAD) I love the L’Oreal Butterfly mascaras because they offer such great definition and separation with their unique brush. The new Intenza takes the wing shaped brush even further by doubling the wing design offering even more incredible volume.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes XX-treme Mascara ($7.99 CAD) This mascara gives a nice mix of volume and length with a soft natural feel.
- Avon Big & False Lash Volume Mascara ($10 CAD) won’t be available until October 2015 but it will be worth the wait. The traditional brush style offers great full, fluttery, soft voluminous lashes.
What are your favourite mascara releases of 2015? What did I miss? I remembered after I finished this how much I liked the new Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and forgot to include it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=”552907″ mode=”1″]
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.