Today the Beauty Blogger Top Ten team is sharing our Top 10 Products for Brows. Recent years have brought some truly innovative and exceptional brow products to the market. We are no longer forced to suffer with the old hard waxy brow pencils of the past. Here are 10 brow products that I’ve tried and loved. In no particular order:
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Brow ($20 US) – I love Aqua Brow! This stuff is not going anywhere! If you struggle with your brows fading you must give it a try.
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz ($21 US) – I adore these brow pencils. They have the teeniest pointiest tip for precise application to replicate the look of actual brow hairs. The shade offering is fantastic and the included spoolie is so handy.
- Anastasia Beverley Hill Brow Powder Duo ($23 US) – These are some of the best brow powders out there. I have every shade in my kit and the shade offerings are amazing including some great ashy shades.
- Benefit Gimme Brow ($22 US) This brow gel has a wonderful small brush. There may only be 2 shades available but they are very universal and well done. The brush can get a little goopy with excess product but I just wipe it off on the inside of of the tube. I also like applying it with a angled brush as a “regular” brow product.
- Tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel ($21 US) – The new brow gel from Tarte has the best brush/wand I’ve ever tried. So tiny and precise and it picks up the perfect amount of product.
- Maybelline Brow Drama ($6.99 US) – A great, affordable way to try a tinted brow gel. These apply a nice subtle amount of product so you don’t need to worry about going overboard.
- Tweezerman Tweezers ($22 US) – I have yet to find tweezers that perform as well as Tweezerman.
- Silicone Mascara Wand – I often buy mascaras for my pro kit that have the silicone brush packaged separately from the tube and the mascara tube has a cap on it. It is much easier to work with when using disposable mascara wands on clients. Instead of trashing the wands that come with the mascara I find they make the most amazing brow brushes. Much better than any old spoolie.
- shu uemura 60B Brush ($29 US/$38 CAD) – Perfect size, perfect firmness. Amazing brow brush.
- MAC 208 Angled Brow Brush ($20 US/$24 CAD) – I love this petite sized angle brush for gel liner and brows.
I would love to hear your favourites. There are so many great products out there that I’ve yet to try. Anastasia Dip Brow is next on my list!
Shop the post:
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.